Nuffnang

Thursday, August 29, 2013

How much do you love your Furkids?

How much do you love your Furkids?
Do you play with them often? Do you give enough attention to them?
Furkids Coco and Yangyang! And Specky which is not in the picture.


I had 4 dogs,  one of them had just passed away so I left with 3.
It's a heartache, but I have to move on.

Dong Dong, you will always in our heart. =(

Now, I will show you how am I going to express my LOVE  to my dear Furkids.
I'm making cookies for them! (´∀`)♡




This is my first time making cookies!
Why I never bake cookies before? 
Because the BF not liking cookies, so do I.
Just way to dry for our liking.  ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
BUT!!! I'm sure our Furkids appreciate snacks than anyone do!
And most importantly, they will finish all the food without complaining =P

Let's start!




Aren't the Doraemon and Dorami  too cute to put into the mouth?

But I don't think my dogs know how to appreciate the figurine (−_−;)

The taste is kinda plain but I can smells PEANUTS!


It's easy to assume that dogs are sensitive to smell, taste and sound.
Indeed the canine's sense of smell is significantly stronger than human.
Their taste bud, on the other hand, is markedly weaker.
Thus, it's not necessary for you to add in sugar and salt to make the food taste better.
In fact, you should put more effort on the smell to attract your furkids attention!


Me: Coco! Yangyang! Come! Furkids: Yes?


Coco: What?! Are you saying, Cookies?!

Yang Yang: C.O.O.K.I.E.S??

Where is the cookies?

Give me the cookies!!!

Cookies yum yum!!

Cookies I'm coming!!!

You can't escape from me!

Hehe got ya ヾ(●ω●)ノ

Any, more? ▽・ω・▽


I can see that my cookies are a lot attractive than the commercial dog food.
So encouraging!
Mummy gonna make more for you kay? (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ



XOXO,





No comments: