Nuffnang

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mille Crepe?

It's 2013 already, so fast!

Let's start our new year with some delicious food! *such a glutton*
Accidetally found this cafe when I was thinking to get a Mille Crepe for my Dad's birthday. Seems like it's a new trend? But end up didn't get it cause too pricey. 不肖! >_<

Recently, Cafe that sells only coffee and cake is increasing like rocket. All without proper meal.
Can they survive? =P But at least it provides a place for boring couples to date and then when they get bored of this one they can go for another one. Exploring new cafe everyday. Haha.

So here we come, another new place which is famous with their Mille Crepe, Maco Cafe & Bakery.
Again, without proper meal, we have to go somewhere else to have our dinner then come back here.
So troublesome! Okay I'm lazy and I know it. I almost give up the cake and rather to shop in Sutera Mall until Mr. Rabbit drag me out of the mall. I think most of the guys find their girlfriend looks so un-CUTE than usual when they are shopping. LOL!

So here we come, Maco Cafe @ 9pm. *yawn*


Nice wall art. I think they draw it themselves!


There's a huge selection of Mille Crepe, seems like they are just selling Mille Crepe but not other cakes...
Hmmm there's Durian, Yam and Red Bean, 3 in 1, Mango etc...Oh I wanna try all but for sure I cannot finish pne somemore will gain weight so I give up...
In the end I picked 3 in 1 which is Vanila, Chocolate and Strawberry flavors in one cake!

There's so much of cute coffee art photo on the wall... Which one should I pick?
Hmmmmm....




While Mr Rabbit was ordering drinks, I started to think which coffee art should I pick...
*Think hardly*
Then he ordered something called Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha (which he claimed that it's a mixture of coffee and chocolate, cause I don't drink coffee one), the waiter said no coffee art for this drink.
Of course la, how to do coffee art on ice blended drinks?!
Then I stared at Mr Rabbit, stare so hard and wish that he will switch it to something else...
Mana tau, he didn't!!!
Argh, here goes my coffee art, chou Rabbit!

Caught Mr Rabbit play with his I-pad again! Yer..

Snatched the Ipad over. Muahaha
3 in 1 Mille Crepe!
Decided to monopolized the cake after the case of Ice Blended Peppermint Mocca. >_> My coffee art...

But Chou Rabbit sneakily took a bite. Arghhh..!
According to him, he have to eat a bit so that he got the reason to foot the bill.
Cheh! This kind of excuse is not applicable on you la~




Matching Jeans!



Obviously, we are tired... =D


Tomorrow going to have a new hairdo, finally!
Even the bf has more trendy hairstyle than I do. Tsk Tsk.
How can?!



XOXO,



1 comment:

Emma Chou said...

So yummy! I am a glutton as well as you!buy runescape accounts