Nuffnang

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Crème brûlée !

Do you know there's an awesome dessert called Crème brûlée?

I'm so outdated and just became a fan of it recently!
I was so madly in love with this caramel pudding and it just easily beaten all kind of cakes and became the top of my favorite dessert!

When I was traveling in Taiwan, I can see it everywhere in the convenience store, it's in different texture though, but sadly it's so hard to find in Malaysia.=(

Anyway, I discover this cute little cafe called Cestino in the magazine, it's selling Crème brûlée!
It's located opposite of Jusco Tebrau, how convenient!


Xmas is around the corner



Menu
Lenglui LOL, I was actually looking at the picture larrr...
Mr Rabbit's green tea
Mr Rabbit's main course, Chicken Leg combo meal. Both of us think that the chicken is not fresh enough...Rate:2/5
My Fish n Chips. Delicious! Rate:3.5/5

Tada! This sweet little stuff is the purpose of our trip! Taste not bad. Rate: 3/5. Price:Rm10.90

A very handsome photo of Mr Rabbit. Praise the photographer! Hire me Hire me! =D
Lastly, not so pretty me. You know why? I'm starving thats why no time for photo!





Cestino is also quite popular with their coffee. But we didn't order it. 
The reason is, I don't drink coffee, and our dearly coffee lover Mr Rabbit don't have the mood to drink as well. LOL. That's explain why.

Cestino Bakery & Bistro

Address: Block F-01-07 & F-01-08 Jalan Harmonium 24/2 Taman Desa Tebrau Johor Bahru Johor, 81100 Johore Bahru, Johor, Malaysia




3 comments:

chankexin said...

u may try bistro "Groceries" at ponderosa,taman molek, they also provide the creme brulee. I think not bad too

♥Hiroko-chan♥ said...

Really? Anything else to eat over there?

chankexin said...

Ermmmmm......steaks,lol. I went there because last time I bought the deal from groupon