Nuffnang

Monday, July 25, 2011

♥Kiss me Heroine Make Series♥

During the trip at Taiwan,
I happened to passby some warehouse sales of cosmetic product.
There were tons of cosmetic items on crazy sales 
included famous Japanese brand like Dolly Wink, Kiss me etc...
I was so tempted to get the Dolly Wink product previously! 
But due to its still-not-cheap price after sales, I decided to get Kiss Me Heroine Make series instead.



So I got myself the Volume & Curl Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner for 299twd each!
(It sold Rm40 at Msia I think? So not much cheaper also actually ... )


I had reviewed the Mascara in last few post, which end up a Not So Good review... 
Check it out at here.
From the info I got online, 
The Long & Curl Mascara have better review than the Volume & Curl, 
I wonder why?
It's under same series what? =/


So the final conclusion for the mascara is : 
-Not waterproof enough
-Cause Spider leg, and flakes are everywhere around my eyes
-Not easy to remove also
-Can't really see the volumize effect also.
-The biggest things that I hate: It causes my eyes look so dirty =(


RATING
Product (2/5) 
Cost (2/5) Just don't worth it. For the price, I better get a Maybelline.
Ease of Use (3/5)
Packaging (4/5) -Quite cute.



♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Now, the turn for Kiss Me Heroine Eyeliner.
At the beginning, I was quite  happy because of its ease of application.
But just few seconds later, the ink is appeared on my upper lid!
End up the eyeliner is not black at all, and either it's too watery or dry up too slow, 
it transfers to my upper eyelid somemore!

 


I was forced to ask for help from my Solone Eyeliner pencil. (Will introduce later)
To help to deepen the color.
And for the next 2 hours, the eyeliner left less than 30%.
I was so disappointed, because it has a nice tip, and I thought it's quite a famous brand in Japan.
Haih. I will never buy kiss me products again. It failed me again and again =(

RATING
Product (2/5) 
Cost (3/5) 
Ease of Use (3/5)
Packaging (4/5)



♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



After the disappointment that both the Kiss Me product gave me,
I was quite amazed at the effect of Solone Eyeliner Pencil.
It's one of the top item in FG website, Taiwan.
And it just cost me 149 twd.

It's very easy to apply as the tip is really soft.
But you need to sharpen it frequently because the tip get blunted easily.
Apart from that, it is the most Waterproof eyeliner Pencil I had ever come across.
It is REAL!
It is even more waterproof than the liquid eyeliner.
I have did some experiment....




 



Kiss Me Liquid Eyeliner is totally gone after some gentle rubs!
Solone is staying strong!



No comments: