Nuffnang

Monday, May 23, 2011

Wear pretty without costing a bomb, sales item!

I am writing this post while waiting to book my bangkok trip with AirAsia Rm 0.10 SALE!
It's the 6th hour. Lolx.





Super HOT red sandal, From Vincci. It's on Sale! Rm20++ only!!

In love with Little Chicken @ First Sight. Rm20 from KSL Shopping Mall.


Ribbon Peach Top! Rm28 Sale Product from Candice, KSL.

Got this in my IceBlingBling property.Hehe.

From IceBlingBling too! =D Heart this Tutu dress~

This one too! Looks so japanese right? Teehee

Nail polish from Etude House, Rm6++ on Sale.

So Striking!
Pink Sandals. Some boutique @ Dedap, Tmn Johor Jaya. Rm10.


RM25 sale item, from KSL.

Looks so sweet right? ^^

I didn't buy this, my friend did. I'm in between this 2 colors. In the end, I picked Mint.








I'm still unable to get my tix to bangkok!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nava Krishnan said...

I like the bright red sandals, looks great.

♥Hiroko-chan♥ said...

Thanks!
It looks pretty but actually not tat comfy. ^ ^"

LauraLeia said...

OMG I love your dress (the one in the 4th picture)!!! I want a dress like that too but it's hard to find my size. T___T

♥Hiroko-chan♥ said...

Awww =/

Never mind I think you can found it one day! Don't give up! =))