Nuffnang

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shopaholic's Diary: KSL City Shopping Mall

Finally,
there's a new shopping mall opened in our boring Johor Bahru town!!!
Let's welcome KSL City Shopping Mall!
which located exactly opposite of our old Holiday Plaza.
Big contrast eh? Unfair to the old building lar ... =P


Well, I've do a lot of research on this shopping mall before I go.
There's some special info that I got from the forum,
which the most popular topic is about it's super lame carpark design and unorganized shop lot design.
I will show you how "lame" the carpark is in the picture below.

Other than that, A lot of shoppers commented that our so called"5 star shopping mall" turn out to be a 1 star budget shopping mall centre, which is lower standard than Jusco Tebrau City.
Lol. Never mind, I will find it out for you.



I went there one week after it's grand opening.
The shopping mall still crowded with people on weekdays.
Pictures will tell the story =)



Nice interior.





There're still many empty lots for lease.


Corridor.

What's on the mind of this gluttonous Ah Moi?




I knew it!


Ok, let's grab some snacks before we continue our journey.


Waiting...


OMG! Can you finish it?
The 2 cups on the left is samples. BIG one.


You finish yourself, I'm not gonna help U k?


Nice environment of Sovena.


Expensive Ice cream.


Still eating.


Love Vintage Boutique! Not the price though.


Want to ask for my help ah? No way, I'm on diet. =P


Pls neglect the pale face n auntie look of me.
Totally not ready for this trip.



Cube Shop, a very hot trend all over M'sia now.






A lot of weird n cute stuffs. Not really useful though =P



Looks nice and cheap. Haven't had the chance to try it yet. Tell me if you tried it =)


View of Wong KoK restaurant from upper floor.




Purple! =D


Cinema, which is not opened yet.


Noob.



I saw Q sheeps.


Boutique? No. Salon desu!


Nice vintage boutique yet cheap.
But cannot try one. My favorite piece gone before I make up my mind to get it. =(


Oops, Forgot to introduce her, My youngest sister.
You can see that from our look lar.




Cute luggage bag! Which cost you a BOMB to get them.






Shops and restaurants.


Hungry liao~


YUM!!!!




It's time to go home!
The shopping mall is TOO big and Messy.
My legs don't have the honor to visit all the shops.





Here goes our lame carpark. Sharp Corner.
(You can't really see it in this pic)




Super scary Slope.
Imagine how I climb up with my Manual Kenari.


Tired.


In a nutshell, the Shopping Centre is Not-That-Bad, Not Nice also.
2 Star for ya.
Spacious, but unorganized.
Nothing attracted me before my legs complained to me that "It's enough for today"
Still prefer Jusco n CitySquare. =P


*The End*

6 comments:

chankexin said...

i went there too.
i intro a restaurant name "tori q" , is beside wong kok.
others than that...the price is too high. lol.
Happy new year!

♥Jiayi-chan♥ said...

really? nice ah?
hahaha seriously, I'm so lazy to go there already... unless can bring scooter into the shopping mall =P

Vinson said...

eh..thought sat u said not nice 2 shop der..thn sun go der again de?

maple said...

i think quite nice lei..i think she go b4 the sat lo..jt share a bit late oli..

Ashley said...

The pig-rabbit is the doll from 原來是美男 that korean drama. the guy specially made for the girl one.

♥Jiayi-chan♥ said...

I went long time ago...
No time to update =P


yea i know about the 猪兔子。。。