Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

如果 IF ... *Photo: AmberChia Workshop*

如果,你的爱能弥补我受过的伤。
If your love, can fill up my wound, and make it healed.








Amber Chia Workshop, Sg Wang.

Ah~ Blur pic =( Shorty me with slim and LONG Amber lol
啊!模糊的照片~难过啦~矮冬瓜我和长长的Amber~


Make up session. Omg My eyes are so red due to the sensitiveness towards the contact lense =(
And Please ignore my rotten face T.T
化妆啦!我的眼睛竟然在这重要的日子冒血丝!而且是很恐怖的那种~隐形眼镜惹的祸~
我可怕的烂皮肤~不睡觉的后果 ~。~


Ah~ Super thick and black eyeliner with SUPER LONG falsies~ *Wink*
超黑超厚的眼线,还有超长假睫毛~不是普通的重~


My sexy back~ *vomit* Is my super wide shoulder!
超宽的肩膀~昏~






Photo session




不像我,没有修很大啦~只是灯光问题~呵呵。没有很喜欢。感觉好老 ><
Is that me? Lol. No photoshop just the different lightning present different effects.
I don't really fancy this group of photos, I look so old wei~

1 comment:

ultrawan88 said...

LOL!!!!!! XD
I think I'll show these pics to her next time hahah XD
then she will rmbered it!! >.o b