Nuffnang

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stop the lies

I'm lost
What's the next step should i take?
Why am i repeating the same mistake again and again?

Why?
Why do people lie?
Why do people act?
Why do people hide all their true feelings inside and put on an act to lie to me?

Stop lying, stop hiding, and stop acting in front of me.
Discover your true color.
Express your true feeling.

I'm tired of exploring, guessing, and searching...
I don't want to play hide and seek anymore.
I m a human being after all.
I'm not God.
I can't see through u.
I can't read you.

So, Please be honest with me.
No more lie.
Like what I'm doing now.
Even a small lie, U can make my trust in you collapse instantly.
Please end
all the acts
all the lies

I'm falling apart.

1 comment:

Panzer Templer said...

direct ask? if the person avoid or giv indirect answer then put a full stop on that person? well, it is better than leave it hanging and scratching ur heart little by little and in the end nothing solved and u'll feel more worse