Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm afraid

I'm afraid
that i might lose all the things that i'm having now
and back to the same
i don't want to be left behind again

But
i'm fated to be a loner.
That's the reason that I don't wish to step forward anymore.
Don't give me hope
so that i won't fall into the valley of sorrow
when i'm left alone
again


I know
I always know it
I will be abandoned one day
When you get back all your old sweet moment
I will back off

Although I hope that miracle occurs
That you will notice my existence
And put trust on me
and believe in me

Friends come and go
I know it
I already forget how to trust and rely on a friend
When i can't forget the way they left me
It's way too hurt
Sorry that I'm fragile
That pain tear me apart

Just leave me alone
Will U?
When u can't promise that
you will be my friend forever
and stay with me when i need you?
Don't walk into my life
when you're going to leave anytime...

1 comment:

Nana said...

Jia yi dun sad lar, Cheer!!

Friends no need to be stick together only consider as friends de :)


Friends might not be there in flesh,
But they will always be there in spirit.

This is what we call

Freindz..
Good Luck to you and God Bless