Nuffnang

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hurt?

I've been wondering...
Did i hurt someone unconsciously while i always feel hurt by some other else.
I hurt a lot of people that loved me ... I assumed.
I'm really sorry about that.
I've always thought that I'm the one who's being hurt, by the one i loved.
The thinking that i might hurt someone i loved, it never came across my mind.
I'm sorry that I'm such a terrible person.
Gomen-ne!
For those I've hurt.
include myself. :P

Let's be friend! whoever you are.
Since we got the fate to know each other, don't waste it!
Let's be friend instead of stranger or enemy LOL
hehe

I'm sorry if i did something that hurt you.
When I was building a shield to protect myself.


Ah... I need hair cut on my fringe again...
It will be long enough to cover my eyes during the time of the competition!
Who wanna offer free haircut to me?
hehe.

No comments: