Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TRALALA 福袋!!!

Finally I got time to come up a blog to share my Babies with u girls! Here come my Tralala stuffs! The most expensive clothes i ever bought... I fall in love with it at the 1st sight... And I decide to bought it after 1 months of consideration... Hehe It cost me a Bomb! But actually everything is worth the price because the clothes are imported Authentic Japan Brand and every of them actually cost more than RM80!


This set is included a dress, a jacket, a spaghetti top, two shirt, and a luggage case!
All the clothes are randomly distributed. So it's actually depends on your luck of what kind of clothes will you get. Its kinda risky... Somemore i bought it online! how daring m i...hehe
I had model the clothes, Pls have your vomit bags ready :P

Here they are...



The Luggage cage. Cute right?



The Wool Sweater... I can wear at Genting... hehe











The dress...



It is so smooooooth...


5 comments:

Vincy said...

Tralala.... lalala.. yeah... I won you with my collections of toys...

Jiayi said...

Lol... so big boy liao still play toys... hahaha.. my clothes can wear out and show ppl... ur gundam only can keep in cupboard... :P

Mint said...

whao... rm80 for tat much of product???

Jiayi said...

no no... the whole set i buy for RM 300. i mean the original price of the clothes is at least Rm 80. U can refer the price tag i shown in the pic. btw you are?

Mint said...

I'm Mindy la.. keke.. I"m interested in it le.. so nice le.. ><" *heart flies*