Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ribbon Maniac

Here is my collection of ribbon...
I never knew that i actually collect that much of ribbon products!
Its really coincidence!
I had collected so many ribbon product unconciously...
Now i know i love ribbon!
Its Ribbon Fever!! Hehe



My 1st high heel from Summit! I love it in purple!


This 2 inch high heel bought specially for catwalk performance for CNYE! Cool Black ribbon!



Sorry, it is dirty. And it is spoiled already:(



I love this hair band so much! It can match with any style!


Cute and sweet ! ^^


It is cheap, but still sweet ^^ i can buy a dozen... hoho





My 1st tube dress for Japanese cultural night performance...




Ahh... this ribbon is sooooooo Cuteee! Love it ^^



This bag never leave my side when i was on outing... :)


The collection still on increase... ngek...

No comments: