Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Outing Picture Updated

This time our outing purpose is to celebrate my friend Leven's birthday.


Yooo! borrow his cap to act hip hop. haha


KLCC....



*I love my Hair..*



LEGO world!




Cool huh?






Cute Joey!


Its kinda unlike me huh? Haha ...


with Birthday Boy...

KLCC night view...


Group Photo



Birthday Boy and Girl




Me & Joey


This drink called Blow J** *ehmm*


The menu ... *ehmm*



Euphoria
It was my 1st time to club at KL.
Hm, The experience is not so bad.
Nothing too bad, except the music.
Trance is not suitable for dancing at all.
I prefer HipHop or RnB. Haha.
The DJ is repeating the same beat n rhythm again and again.
What the ... Sucks lor.
I didn't get to meet bad guy. Too bad XD
Cuz there re someone protect me all the way.
Or should I blame him for killing my opportunity to have an encounter with cute boys, hahaha...
Well, Nice experience.


Well, imagine me dancing on the stage?
Ok, Pls don't. >.<''' Anyway, No one would recognize me after I step out the club. :P

No comments: