Nuffnang

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I actually...

I actually feel that ...
Someone is unhappy with me ...
Maybe there's not just one of them...
And I think I know the reason...

That's the reason ...
made me squeezed out from the gang...
or being despised by others...

I don't know whether i'm doing the right thing or not ...
But i just follow what my heart asked me to do...

I wonder how people look at me...
how they talk about me behind my back...
I don't care?
I'm lying if I said yes...

I was always having low self esteem during my school life.
I got not many friends.
Until I meet a few good friends during my secondary school.
But we're now separating from each other, heading to different way and leading different life now.

I treasure the friends I'm having now.
But the feeling is gone.
The feeling when somebody care for my existence in their space ...
Everything is changing.
Everything is different now.

2 comments:

Vincy said...

Don't need to worry about how people think about you and how people look at you. Just be yourself. This is so true that even you can heard it from ONE FM (88.1).

Jiayi said...

thanks genie ... :D
one fm?