Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good bye my Angels ...

I was informed that, 3 of my little angels, had passed away when i was not around at hometown for the last few weeks ...

The culpit is : The Cat...

yea, the cat on my blog template...

3 of them attacked by the Cat.

Pipi, the noble mother, was scratched by the cat. And My family applied medicine for her. I think Pipi is mostly poisoned by the medicine when she try to lick her wound.

QiuQiu, Cute fatty auntie, No body left at all. What they can found is just BLOOD traces...

CitCit, Little cutie boy, had the most pathetic fate. His half body was stucking and hanging at the cage's gap. His bottom body part is gone. My family show me the photo. I can't imagine what is my response if i was at the scene. What the photo showed is, scary, bloody, and sadness...

I held my tears. I should know how to handle with my emotion. Good bye my angels. Rest In Peace...


Nobody informed me about those cases at all, My parents worried that i might can't accept the truth and can't handle the sadness by my own.

1 comment:

Hong said...

*默哀一分钟
讨厌猫......