Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cool Song Cool Choreography Cool Live!

I just lovin it :P

Sophisticated Girl - SPEED

Sophisticated Girl

English Translation

SPEED







My Life!! I'll change the way I live
From today My Style
If you want to shine and hold it in your hand
Step, Step, Steppin' now
You can't stay hidden
Get Dream!! Even though it seems far now
Nobody, Knows Tomorrow...
If you really want to escape and join us
Break, Break, Breakin' Out
You gotta fly away from here!

Even pure hearts can cause pain
Struggle towards a good romance
So that everyone can meet a new you

Sophisticated Girl
You gotta polish your femininity
Sophisticated Girl
Put it all Put it all Put it all together
Sophisticated Girl
I start to long for it
Sophisticated Girl
Wonderful Wonderful I'll become a wonderful person

It's My Life!!
I am who I am
I won't give into any complexes!
My ideal Body
My future's STEADY
Let's Go! Go! Heaven
Face your dreams and Wake Me Up!
White Love
From yesterday's me
My Graduation
And then...
I'll grow towards the 21st Century
With a Speed that won't stop everyday life in my eyes

Until I throw away my pride
I can't have popularity
I want out to find what's I'm really like
And become a person you'd show off...

Sophisticated Girl
Let's aim high!!
Sophisticated Girl
It'd be great if I had charm, glamour, and brains
Sophisticated Girl
I never flirt
Sophisticated Girl
A high-class A high-class A high-class woman

Wanna become a

Sophisticated Girl
You gotta polish your femininity
Sophisticated Girl
Put it all Put it all Put it all together
Sophisticated Girl
I start to long for it
Sophisticated Girl
Wonderful Wonderful I'll become a wonderful woman

Sophisticated Girl
One with a playful cheeriness
Sophisticated Girl
Someday, Someday, Someday, Someday I'll Become a
Sophisticated Girl
Someday I can become a
Sophisticated Girl
A high-class A high-class A high-class woman

Sophisticated Girl
I won't look back
Sophisticated Girl
All of it All of it All of it for the sake of tomorrow
Sophisticated Girl
I'll shine in the streets
Sophisticated Girl
Wonderful Wonderful Let's become wonderful people!

No comments: