Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Skip! Beat

My favourite Anime "Skip!Beat"has finally come to the end...!
Although i dun really satisfied with the ending ...
It will come out with a 2nd season i think ...
I hope so ...
Cuz i just love it too much!

i have captured some interesting scene from the anime..




















What is Love?
Have you ever experienced Love?
What is the true meaning of Love?
I am confused.

Hearing their voice, Looking into their eyes make me happy?
I had experienced that before ...
Does it means i had been really in love before?
I wonder...

Anyway, This is a nice anime! Recommended by Jiayi! ^^

2 comments:

Andiec said...

Hi, so i'm peicing together that you and asmice did a song, that's is some out of the world stuff. I never heard of people getting together, playing a piano and singing for the internet! i am a beginner web programmer and i do art and code for webpages. I recorded a funny joke and made a flash.. thought about making video of karaoke, but - what you two did is like a totally orignal idea i never heard of before. good job on the great song btw.

cH33_m31 said...

hey gal...I love skip! beat too!! but i dun have time to watch...missed a lot of episode...