Nuffnang

Monday, April 6, 2009

Random update

I felt uneasy since i didn't blog for days...
haha, Ive been busy for stuffs these few days.
But i still uploaded some songs, did u guys listen to it? haha
give some comments please... so that i can improve!

Well, i always been troubled with one question, am i a people who is hard to get along?
I can't get along with some gang which i dunno what is the problem.
Why they dislike me? Why they ignore my existence?
I asked my friend. She said: Because they jealous of u!
I am like: LOL?! jealous? Its impossible!
But this is not the 1st time i get back the same answer.
Why they jealous of me?
I m just a very normal person. Without extraordinary beauty, talent or smart brain.
And it is not a really good excuse to dislike me right?
But if someone is jealous of me pls tell me, i am glad to know the reason.
LOL cuz i got nothing to make people jealous la!

For those who dislike me, i won't like u either :P
For those who let me down, don't blame me for turn my back on you.
I will just live for myself, not others.
I won't suffer myself to be with the wrong gang in order to achieve my dream
Cuz my instinct tell me: they r not true to u, don't be silly to expect they will treat u sincerely one day.

Next, i ve been spending a lotssssssssss recently...
and now i m trying my best to fill the hole of my pocket...
I got new clothes, new watch, new cosmetic, new skin care, new...
I spend on foods, movies, shops...
There re Sales Everywhere!
Too bad i can't get any inner wear for myself when Triumph is on the sale also...
Haha, its kinda funny to see guys who were accompanying girls looking for inner wear...
but some how its sweet for a boyfriend to do so lar... XD
OMG!
I think i ve finished spending my whole months allowance!
Yea, i m a shopaholic. I m once a shopaholic. And now the shopaholic is back!

Here i share a photo of my precious watch!










So what's next? I am going to get a new handphone soon! Hopefully i can get one lar.
So i am finding jobs to improve my financial situation.

Recently i ve watched a movie, it was really a great movie. It is long time ago since i m impressed with a movie. The title is : Confessions of a shopaholic!
Haha, i guess most of the girls had fall in love with this movie.
But for me, the movie is not only for girls, Guy should watch it as well!
I remember a scene which Becky Bloomwood is chased by the creditor for her huge debt and her father actually wanted to sell his dream recreational van to clear her debt.
Becky: It(the van) defines you!
Dad: Nothing defines me. Other than you and your mum.
Wow, the word touched me...
I know my dad will do the same if i face the same problem.
I was trying to not let my tears rolling down my cheeks. Ha.

Ok. Back to the exam just now.It was my final subject for the midterm. But the teacher just annoyed me!
With the shitty look on his face, i feel like to throw my paper on his face so that he can SHUT UP! What the heck with the NO EARLY SUBMISSION?!
What u expect us to do in 1 hour with 40 MCQ questions?
Please don't make us to stay with you when u got no date for the night.
I completed the paper in 15 mins! This is what i did for the rest of the time. As usual.






























Well, Stupid teacher, U just took my precious 1 hour anime/drama time to spend at the exam venue, with U! =_______= Hoho. Im going to give u a very low rating for the evaluation...

As for the algorithm paper, i think i will get the 1st zero marks in my life. LOL


I am doing fine for this week. I am working hard in looking jobs, finding the target in my life, and working hard on my dream and future. I m trying to adapt to my new mood, new target of life and a ... New me! I am going to change myself. Yea, i have to. For my brighter future, for a better me, and for the one who loved me.
I am learning to appreciate being loved. But still, I m picky. Haha.
So, papa don't worry. I won't do any extra stuffs other than study. Ok? XD
I will make myself a better person so that i can deserve a better partner! ^^
But, the acne on my face is seriously annoyed me!!! Grrr... Why do u appear any where, some more in rapid speed!
Ok lar, i know its my fault, I will get to sleep earlier tonight. Lately i ve been turn in late due to exams and some useless stuffs..
My body is sending me a lots of warning. (I cant tell you what is it :P)
If i dun take better care of myself, I will end up like ...
UGLY BETTY! ! !
Other than that, i won't hope my illness relapses again. It is suffering >.<

1 comment:

Jay Chong Yen Jye said...

Don't blame the teacher lah. He got no choice while waiting so many stupid students that don't understand english or whatever to fill in the attendance.