Nuffnang

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Insomnia

I can't believe that
I had my 2nd insomnia in my life
Yesterday night!
Without reason ... T__T
2nd attack! And this time is more serious than the 1st attack...


Thank god that Im still able to finish my Muet test today.
Seriously, i almost fell asleep during the reading test.
When i was reading the non ending article, I kinda missed my bed :(

I got on my bed at 2am yesterday night.
I was rolling in my bed...
My brain was still working...
My eyes still open widely...
I was so spirited ...
as Like i can dancing for all night ...

I was panic...
Because I still got a test to go at 8am morning...
Panic didn't solve the problem...

The clock is ticking ...
It was 5am in the morning.
I am still awake...
Wow ...
And finally i felt sleepy at that moment...
I think i took a short nap during that time...


It is 6.30am ... i get to wake up and ready for the test ...
GG....
Bad insomnia experience T____T










*I love Sleeping!*

No comments: