Nuffnang

Monday, March 2, 2009

我的战利品


Ah, i love it at 1st sight, i bought in without any consideration.. As it is cheap too ... ^^


Ermm... it is a pair of purple socks actually, i wonder why it turn out to be blue in the picture.><
Well, is this called vest? or ... whatever. It is just my style ... haha... cheap but nice stuff ^^


Finally, my 1st short jeans! Ha, i finally can wear shorts...


Dress!! Recently i fall in love with dress. So cute right? kaka ... somemore its the 1st tube dress that i had...



My long waited boots. Finally, I get it! WooowW! i love it so much that i cant wait to wear it just after i bought it.




Card Reader! Cute right? I choose for so long as there re hundred kinds of card reader on the shelf LOL


ahhh... too bad i cant get my punk rock skirt today. i wonder why every shop in times square don let customer try out the skirt ... grrrr >< how i know whether i look good in the skirt or not if i dun try it LOL...

5 comments:

Riku2replica said...

end of month shopping?

Karen said...

wow... nice nice... next time call me for shopping... hahahaha

Jiayi said...

haha ... not really...
I can shop anytime, as long as i wanted to! XD

1 kg said...

like buy new year's attire
shopping queen ah~ XD

Jiayi said...

yea... i m shopping princess ... ngek ngek