Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i really tried ... believe me

I'm trying so hard to do it... i really tried...

But i still lost my faith ... lost my faith in music, lost faith in myself, and someone else...

Mummy give me alot of advices, she told me so much about what should i do ...
Well, i just a coward, as usual...

I believe in myself of course... I can do it... The most confident things that i ve ever done is Music.. Ya, music ... And i suppose to enjoy the process right? Well i hope soo ... I hope that i can enjoy every moment when doing music ... But, it seems like i only can enjoyed it when i was doing alone.

I am so shy and introvert... But i changed, i changed to make more friends, to make people like me. I try to mix up with peoples... But Peoples don't really bother about my existence, they ignore me, they dislike me, den i retreat, go back to my own corner.

i felt uneasy when mixing with a lot of peoples... i felt that i ve left out...

I won pretend that i m so passionate and so active when facing people. I just want to be myself...
but seems like nobody love my true self... i can be crazy sometimes, when meeting the right person...

i need some attention, thats all. and when there are not, i will remain silent.

I am lost... again...

No comments: