Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Change during this Semester break

I did some change this semester, hehe.

1st, i removed my braces! Wohooo... Finally...
although the result is not really obvious, but still thanks for my parents who willing to spend so much on my TEETH.... yea, now i can smile wide and laugh and don't have to worry people saw my "railway's track"... LOL

2nd, i changed my spectacle! i choose a purple thick frame. I must admit it is very bold design for me. People must change right? haha. It looks not so bad. At least people will notice i have change my spectacle! lol...

3rd, i have dye my hair. But nobody realised. T________T cuz it is my 1st time, and it failed ... AHhhhhhh, mamaaaa......
I had repeat many times that i don wan brownnnnnn color hair ......

I bought a red coloring. Mum help me apply. that means its a DIY experience. it is also mum's first time. OMG.
That explain why my 1st hair dying experience will failed.

After an hour, i go in front of the mirror.
"Maaaaaaaamiiiiiii, why my hair still BLACKKKKKK!!!!"
"Ehm, the color might become more obvious if you rinse off the coloring i think... "

SO i rinse off....

"Maaaaaaaaa, still the same!!!!!!!"
"ehmm... i also dunno lehhh...."

OMG... my 1st time, my precious hair...

if you check out my hair properly under the sun, u might see some bright orange coat on my hair... ISHHHHHH..... my sis said my hair looks like just bleached... it is worse than before.... wahhhhhhh.... She is so vicious, match her style indeed. she used to rub salt into my wound, T__T I try to wash off the orange coat... but failed! nahhhhh.... cincai lar...... just leave it .......

No comments: